Dungeons & Dragons 5th Ed. Curse of Strahd
Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited.
- A fantasy-horror adventure for characters levels 1-10, Curse of Strahd provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to create an exciting and memorable play experience.
- Fans of the Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game can have additional adventures in Ravenloft by participating in the D&D Adventurers League organized play program.
- Available separately: a 54-card deck by Gale Force Nine representing the Tarokka cards, used by the fortune-teller Madam Eva in the adventure to randomly determine key aspects of the adventure. Also available from GF9 is a Curse of Strahd Dungeon Master's Screen.
- Written in consultation with Tracy Hickman and Laura Hickman, creators of the original Ravenloft adventure.
Curse of Strahd is produced by Wizards of the Coast. It was written by Chris Perkins, edited by Kim Mohan and Jeremy Crawford, and art directed by Kate Irwin. The adventure incorporates material from the original Ravenloft adventure as well as new story content created by Tracy and Laura Hickman, Chris Perkins, Adam Lee, Richard Whitters, and Jeremy Crawford.
The winners of the 2016 ENnie Awards, an annual fan-based celebration of excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming, were announced at this year's Gen Con.
- Winner (Gold): Best Adventure: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
- Winner (Gold): Best Art/Cover: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
- Winner (Silver): Product of the Year: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
Vi rekommenderar även
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Ed. Spelljammer: Adventures in Space Alternate Cover
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Ed. Spelljammer: Adventures in Space