Warhammer 40,000 - Codex: Chaos Daemons
This expansive book is a must-have guide for those who collect and play Chaos Daemons, as well as anyone who conjures daemonic allies for their Chaos armies. It contains all the rules needed to play a Chaos Daemons army – allowing you to mix-and-match Ruinous Powers to suit your favoured playstyle, or focus on your favourite of the Dark Gods – along with eldritch background lore detailing the otherworldly existence of daemons, the endless Great Game, and war zones across the galaxy plagued by hellish incursions.
Inside this 154-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background explaining the twisted nature of the Dark Gods and their servants, as well as their exploits and conquests across all planes
– Disturbing artwork that illustrates the pure madness of the warp, and the bizarre entities that call it home
– All the rules you need to play a Chaos Daemons army, including 56 datasheets, Warp Storm effects, unique rules for each god, an Army of Renown for the Disciples of Be'lakor, and more
– Rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games that allow your army to play out the eternal Great Game, and prove which of the Chaos Gods is mightiest of all
– A photography showcase of stunning ‘Eavy Metal models to celebrate the sinister majesty of Chaos and inspire your own collection